Whether you are 15 or 50, looking for love or a friend or just threading water today, the following can be helpful and hopefully encouraging or amusing:
- Have a life! Have something to do that you are passionate about! Something that keeps you busy, challenges you and will be enough at times when you don’t have someone to share with.
- Spend time with the right person. There are many wonder women and super men out there but they may not share time and space well with you. Find the ones who care about you!
- Pay attention to the details. Red flags, signs from above (or at least friends and family). I have observed many a wonderful person walk past or away from a person with great poetential and chase after a train wreck of a relationship.
- Share your time and interests. Not everything but something. Spending time together is easier if you can do something together that you both enjoy
- Know when to “give space” and also when to fill “space” if your friend isn’t available. Many of the most interesting people are also people who may not be available at all times. That’s ok. Enjoy them when they are home.
Have a blessed day!