Happy New Year! 2015 is here (doesn’t sound right , does it? ) So, what are we going to do with it? And, don’t tell me nothing changes but the date! Below is a list of things that do or do not change with or without you —-then a list of things you can change —–
- Insurance deductables start over…..but, you also have new money to spend at the dentist…..
- New Year’s Day brings alot of excitement about sports, and quick disappointment for most!
- The sun comes up…..the first Sunrise of the year is almost always pretty!
- Church starts at the same time.
- Work expects you to show up.
- Politicians still lie.
- Grass is green…………
So, what can I change?
- Make peace with God. How, you ask? Pray! Feed someone who is hungry. Visit the sick. Be baptized.
- Tell your family you love them….every day….act like you mean it!
- Raise your children!
- Understand that TV, sports, Nascar, Wraslin’, Hunting and Fishing are “hobbies” and “distractions” and we can spend less time being distracted.
- Understand that though we have responsibility to work, we also have a responsibility to make the lives of others better through it.
- Commit to other SINGLES including outings that encourage (see upcoming events!)
- Be thankful!
Peace and love!