Remember when the guy stole and hid the treasure under his tent? (Joshua…..) I know you do. God let Joshua know that until the sin was rooted out, he didn’t want to hear prayers for success. Read the story!
In your Christian walk as a single, are there “issues” that God needs you to “root out” before you find a mate? Or would you rather keep the issue and be single? Here are a few thoughts… I may be wrong or I may be right…. What do you think?
- “I am so set in my ways that I couldn’t live with someone else” -do you like being alone?
- “If God wants me to have a spouse, he will send them to me” – do you pln to marry the UPS man?
- “Relationships are too messy” – Yes, that is true!
- ” I am not mature enough to share my life” – you probably should be single….
- ” I have to establish my career” – job before marriage
- ” I don’t like children” – don’t have them!
So, what can you add?