ROMANS 14:22 “Whatever you believe about these things, keep between yourselves and GOD” (NIV) -or- “cultivate your relationship with GOD but don’t impose it on others”
Romans 14 tells us how to encourage another! Check it out!
- accept the one with weaker faith
- don’t quarrels about matters of opinion
- it’s ok if you celebrate holidays and its ok if you don’t
- what to eat and drink….be considerate of others but don’t feel guilty about your diet.
- Why would you judge others? That is GOD’s job! Don’t you trust that HE can handle it?
- Your job is to encourage
- Don’t make up stumbling blocks for others
- If it is a matter of opinion, keep it to yourself
John 13:35 “everyone will know you are my disciples by the way you love one another”