My 11 y.o. daughter, Jessica and I had the privilege of setting up our lemonade stand and serving over 200 cups of lemonade and 40 cups of hot chocolate to COLLEGE STUDENTS at the X-games Saturday at the Gulf Coast Getaway……
- It was easy and pleasant…. a day on the beach in Florida (even a cool, breezy one) is always a welcome treat.
- It encourages me to see 2500 college students praying, reading the Bible, singing and fellowshipping through competition. instead of getting involved in all the garbage I did when I was that age.
- I can afford it! Half a tank of gas and $20 in supplies and I met and interacted with 250 people.
- Contacts? Yes, the college ministers and students are VAGUELY aware of the need for adult singles ministry.
- MY Jessica is learning to SERVE……………
You don’t have to go on a foreign mission trip or donate a trust fund to work in the kingdom. Keep your eyes, ears and heart open and you will make a difference wherever you are! Just do it!
30 DAYS TIL LAUNCH 2012! BE THERE!