Would you go on a blind date? Would you let someone set you up? I would love to hear stories of your best and worst blind dates! I’ll share a bit of blind date lore (mine and friends)
Did you know that Abraham sent his servant to the l land of his family to find a “suitable” wife for his son Issac? He wanted his son to marry a woman who know GOD! A good start!
Here’s my good, bad and awkward snipets
- Friend offered to set me up as a “date” with a visiting swimsuit model. I thought it would be lame so I didn’t go…and I didn’t meet Kathy Ireland!
- Took my buddy’s little sister to a high school dance. Her dad had a shotgun (which he was cleaning) when I picked her up. We behaved!
- My buddy met a girl through the personal ads. Tall, pretty blonde, professional….didn’t tell him she was 7 months pregnant.
- Buddy talks alot. A friend set him up with his daughter, who talked so much he couldn’t get a word in…..
- Buddy went on a date with his friend’s sister. They married the next year and are 25 years and six kids into a great marriage!
Your turn! Keep it nice and funny!!!!!